Telemarketing Executive Vacancy
SBL are looking for a confident and motivated Telemarketing Executive to join our sales & marketing team. This role will require you to work with our business databases to make quality appointments for our sales team.
Using our CRM system and business insight database, you will work to identify potential customers' business communications requirements, evaluating and advising them accordingly to ultimately create and secure quality opportunities working alongside the solutions teams. SBL is a fast growing company with both a wide spectrum of blue chip clients and a broad range of products including; business broadband, secure data networks and office telephone systems.
In return SBL offer a competitive base salary +OTE, 25 days holiday +public holidays, private medical insurance, opt in pension scheme, mobile phone, laptop...
- Previous experience in a telemarketing role is essential
- A base knowledge of telecommunications is desired but training will be provided on our products and services
- Possess an excellent telephone manner, strong interpersonal and communicative skills
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Organised, excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task with shifting priorities and deadlines
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking Sales Professionals
Are you a natural sales person with experience in the telecom industry? If yes, then read on.
SBL is eager to attract talented full time sales people to fulfil the role of sourcing and securing bids for new business opportunities and account managing new and existing clients. Ultimately we want to attract people who share our philosophy of individual empowerment and accountability to work with us in establishing a company that leads the way in providing Unified Communications solutions offering real business value.
We are seeking individuals who have:
- A foundation level understanding and interest of the technology deployed in current telephony systems and data–networks,
- Strong commercial experience particularly a strong affinity with working with numbers and spread sheets.
- Core strengths in building relationships, rapport and trust with clients and prospects,
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to plan and breakdown larger pieces of work to small plans and tasks.
- A strong, clear communicator and a team player willing to support colleagues whilst still achieving your own targets.
In return SBL will:
- Provide all necessary training in products and services
- Competitive base salary + OTE
- Monthly Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Opt in Pension Scheme
- Mobile phone, laptop…
SBL is committed to succession planning and career development and after the initial probation period SBL will agree a personal development plan with you.
We evaluate candidates individually and mould the role according to their relative strengths and ambitions. If you would like to come and work with us please send your CV to email@example.com.
We will respond to your enquiry within 2 working days and welcome the opportunity to talk to you.
No agencies please.