To work for SBL:
Are you a natural sales person with experience in the telecom industry? If yes, then read on.
SBL is eager to attract talented full time sales people to fulfil the role of sourcing and securing bids for new business opportunities and account managing new and existing clients. Ultimately we want to attract people who share our philosophy of individual empowerment and accountability to work with us in establishing a company that leads the way in providing Unified Communications solutions offering real business value.
We are seeking individuals who have:
- A foundation level understanding and interest of the technology deployed in current telephony systems and data–networks,
- Strong commercial experience particularly a strong affinity with working with numbers and spread sheets.
- Core strengths in building relationships, rapport and trust with clients and prospects,
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to plan and breakdown larger pieces of work to small plans and tasks.
- A strong, clear communicator and a team player willing to support colleagues whilst still achieving your own targets.
In return SBL will:
- Provide all necessary training in products and services
- Competitive base salary + OTE
- Monthly Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Opt in Pension Scheme
- Mobile phone, laptop…
SBL is committed to succession planning and career development and after the initial probation period SBL will agree a personal development plan with you.
We evaluate candidates individually and mould the role according to their relative strengths and ambitions. If you would like to come and work with us please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your enquiry within 2 working days and welcome the opportunity to talk to you.